(1) The bills and legislative proposals pending the legislation shall be debated and adopted in compliance with the constitutional provisions existing before the coming into force of the revision law.
(2) The institutions stipulated by the Constitution, existing on the date of coming into force of the revision law, shall operate until the setting up of the new ones.
(3) The provisions of paragraph (1) of article 83 shall apply starting from the next presidential term of office.
(4) The provisions regarding the High Court of Cassation and Justice shall be implemented within 2 years at most of the date of coming into force of the revision law.
(5) The judges in office of the Supreme Court of Justice and the audit advisers appointed by the Parliament shall continue their activity until the term of office for which they were appointed expires. To ensure the renewal of the Court of Audit every 3 years, on the expiry of the term of office of the current audit advisers, these may be appointed for another 3-year or 6-year term of office.
(6) Until the establishment of specialized courts of law, the disputes resulting from the activity of the Court of Audit shall be solved by ordinary courts of law.